PRoC Remote Control Kit SDK

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cant find a link to download PRoC SDK,the link always goes to home page. I am having the PRoC Remote Control kit,but am unbale to work on it without that SDK. Please some one give me a link to get that.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

To my astonishment I couldn't find the kit-files, too. For the mouse-application all files including Creator are available, but not for the remote control.

I would suggest you to immediately file a MyCase (At top of this page -> Design Support -> Create a Support Case -> Technical Support) and leave the required information.

Bob

0 Likes
AnWa_1259496
Level 4
Level 4
Welcome! 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

I was sent the files by a Cypress FAE so they do exist.

I also had to raise a case to get the correct files for the mouse RDK. The files on the site are in the form of an installer which attempts to install old versions of Creator software. If you elect not to install this, the install fails because it demands the old version as a pre-requisite.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not file the case also,i was not able to select the product,when i click on that select box,it says "SYSTEM MAINTANCE NOTICE,CYPRESS IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE". I have attached the screenshot of it. Does any one know the link to get that PRoC creator?

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Dana. I got that PRoC RDK

0 Likes