can miniprog3 program CY8C4247LQI-BL483 ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello ! I am in trouble on programming cy8c4247 in a customer board. I have installed latest psoc3.2, psoc programmer and mini prog3 driver, but when i push the "program" button in psoc3.2, there are warning tips  "Warning: dbg.M0044: There was an error applying settings to the device.  The device may be in use by another application." and "Warning: dbg.M0039: There was an error running port acquire: Device can be acquired in SWD/JTAG mode only."  I come here for help, how can i fix this problem?

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could try couple of things,

1. Make sure PSoC Programmer is not open when you are trying to program from PSoC Creator. Programmer could acquire the port making it unavailable for the Creator. Also from Creator -> Debug -> Select Debug Target -> Port Settings -> Select Power and protocol appropriately.

2. Make sure VDDD and VDDA is at 3.3/5V. VCCD is at 1.8V (not connected to VDDD) and has 1uF capacitor on it. XRES is at VDDD.   If any of these are not met, programming would not happen.

3. You can try to program from PSoC programmer. Attaching image for reference.

Thanks,

Keerthi

Thanks,

Keerthi

0 Likes