Component creation with PRoC on CY8CKIT-042-BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Newly working with cypress products, I recently discovered the PRoC BLE.

I would like to create a new component for the CYBL10563-56LQXI but I always get the message "component01 is not supported by the selected device" when I use into my schematic.
An almost empty schematic with 1 input and 1 output pin (wired together) gives the same result.

I tried both "target generic device" and "PSoC4" options.

Is their any trick to do ? Or is their any rule to put into .cystate file to get it work ? Or maybe not yet supported by PSoC creator ?

Regards

Onur

0 Likes
6 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Onur Check out these videos they should help http://www.cypress.com/video-library/PSoC/psoc-creator-tutorialcomponent-creation-creating-library-p.... There are other video's that you can watch on this subject on the same page.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I just tried what you did and this seems to be an error in Creator 3.2

I will create a MyCase on this and keep you informed.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

It seems as if PRoC BLEs IO-pins are not freely routable. Without creating a component an input port wired to an output port configuration does not build. Error message states that the ports are not routable.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

As an example, P2.4 (input) wired to P2.5 (output) outside a component compiles well with the CYBL10563-56LQXI device selected.

Onur

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Answer from Cypress Support : Component creation is not supported for this family of product.

0 Likes