Individual device capabilities

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am still in the design phase of my widget so I need to know what features and prices each available version of the PRoC BLE has.

I found the feature list in the CYBL10X6X Family Datasheet, but prices were another matter.  I could not find the prices on the 'Buy and Sample' tab of the website.  I had to enter a site search for PRoC BLE and then click on the 'Show more' after a couple of (non-device) prices did show up.

Anyway, I assembled the below chart of all the features that actually change in the product range and their 1000 pc prices.

Now, my current issue is with available timers and PWM's.  I realize and have looked at the differences between PWM and TCPWM but I still confused as to how many are on each device.

Part NumberCapSenseSCBTCPWMI2SPWMLCDPackagePrice 
CYBL10161-56LQXI No12 No No No 56-QFN1.73
CYBL10162-56LQXI No24 No4 No 56-QFN2.46
CYBL10163-56LQXI No24 Yes No No 56-QFN2.26
CYBL10461-56LQXI Yes24 No No No 56-QFN2.84
CYBL10462-56LQXI Yes24 Yes No No 56-QFN2.91
CYBL10463-56LQXI Yes24 No No Yes 56-QFN2.95
CYBL10561-56LQXI Yes (Gestures)24 No No No 56-QFN3.55
CYBL10562-56LQXI Yes (Gestures)24 Yes1 No 56-QFN3.68
CYBL10563-56LQXI Yes (Gestures)24 Yes1 Yes 56-QFN3.79
CYBL10563-68FNXIT Yes (Gestures)24 Yes1 Yes 68-WLCSP4.37

From the CYBL10X6X Family Datasheet we see that:

'4x PWM
These PWMs are in addition to the TCPWMs. The PWM
peripheral can be configured as 8-bit or 16-bit resolution. The
PWM provides compare outputs to generate single or continuous
timing and control signals in hardware. It also provides an easy
method of generating complex real-time events accurately with
minimal CPU intervention. A maximum of four 8-bit PWMs or two
16-bit PWMs are available'

Now when you combine the table and the above paragraph, I would make the determination that the inexpensive CYBL10162-56LQXI is the ONLY device that actually has 4 of the PWM peripherals.

Is that a correct determination?

Thanks,

Dale

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, that table looked fine in the area that I pasted the info into, I will try to reconfigure, in the meantime here is a jpg table.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

That looks accurate per the datasheet ordering info table, attached. 10162

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes