PSOC creator not properly creating Control Register API can;t access WRite and Read funcitons

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I'd delete this But I dont see delete post NOTE to self: Make sure you have HW connection selected on pin componet. Thats why it wasn't leting me access the Write function and why those functions were grayed out   
0 Likes
6 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Your post corrupted, try again.

Consider posting your project, makes life easier to troubleshoot.

“File”                                                             Creator

“Create Workspace Bundle”

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Sorry, I deleted the body on purpose and edited the summary to show I discoverd my problem Didn't have HWconnection selected.. I put it in the body now, since Summary doesn' t show up for people to view. However, I am having a similiar with the widgets on the CapSense API. Can't access the buttons when creating the source code. They are created in the Capsense.h and c file but in main.c or other source file it doesn't recognize them when I start typing CapSense_BTNLEFT or whatever I call the buttons, it doesn't autolist it. Everything else is there like CapSense_Start and the InitializeAllBaseLinse function, but not my widget buttons.   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I think you should use a CapSense_CheckIsSensorActive(CapSense_SENSOR_BTN_LEFT__BTN)

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thank you sir. Odd that that works when I copy and paste , but when I'm typing it in it doesn't autocomplete the BTN after SENSOR_. Doesn't even show up as a choice, yet it accepts it The API says it should be this " The constants consist of: Instance name + Widget Name + Widget Type These constants are contained in the generated code (Capsense_CSHL.h). The names are forced to upper case. For example: /* Widgets constants definition */ #define CapSense_UP__BTN 0 #define CapSense_DOWN__BTN 1 #define CapSense_VOLUME__SL 2 #define CapSense_TOUCHPAD__TP 3 Thanks again.   
0 Likes
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Hi,

I'm just curious, but may be it is caused by the fact that they need "TWO" under scores before "BTN".

Like CapSense_DOWN _ _ BTN instead of CapSense_DOWN _ BTN

(I added spaces to show the number of under scores.)

And yes, it made me run up the wall not a once...

moto

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You are always welcome!

Bob

0 Likes