Navigating bookmarks, isn't it about time?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

On 23-Jun-2011 CKF said that bookmark navigation is a feature Cypress hoped to include in the near future 🙂

0 Likes
8 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Well, the sun is estimated to last for another 4.5 billion years, there will be plenty of time to install that.

Btw: on last Customer Advisory Board at Cypress in Portland no demand for such a feature was made, so best would be to create a MyCase.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do, and I thought this Cypress experience was going to be a move from the 20th to the 21st century.

Now I have to wait until the 5th billionury 🙂 for bookmark navigation.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

On the other hand, we have now features as having simultaneously multiple views into a file. Try to drag the tiny little rectangle in the editor window just above the scroll-bar button-up and open a second view.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

🙂 shades of Excel

AND, just in case some else want to pick up the whole trick, you can actually have 4 windows of same file open if you use little button on left of horizontal scroll too 🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

From Cypress:

'The Bookmark Navigation feature is in the road map of PSoC Creator. This feature is expected to be released in second quarter of 2016, but again the decision to implement this is based on priority. I have forwarded this request to the software team to prioritize this. I'll update you once I hear from them.'

Not quite the 5th billionury but not guaranteed either!

If you want bookmark navigation, then ask for it with a MyCase now.

But I suppose that is a little like voting in an election, will it really matter if you vote or not.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the point to have bookmark if you cannot navigate from one bookmark to another bookmark?

0 Likes
cadi_1014291
Level 6
Level 6
25 likes received 10 likes received 10 likes given

I still waiting for this feature 🙂

0 Likes

I am also waiting for this basic feature

0 Likes