CY8CIT-049-42xx prototyping kit examples

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

First post here,

We're trying to locate the SCB_Bootloader.cywrk project which is located on page 19 of the PSoC 4 Prototyping Kit Guide, Doc. #: 001-90711 Rev. *G. The project uses the PC's USB as a comm ports for downloading code and is also nice enough to flash a led.

http://www.cypress.com/file/141306/download

The problem is that PSoC Creater does not have this example listed and I can not find it on Cypress's web site. There are other boot-loaders examples for the PSoC 4, but they use the I2C. Were just trying to get the basics down of this kit and would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

John C.

0 Likes
5 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

These in the ISO distribution ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

danaaknight,

Could you tell me where on the website these were located?

Thanks,

John C.

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Dana,

Thanks for the link. I initially tried to download that iso without the Akamai NetSession Interface (want to minimize the number of software installations on my computer) and it did not work, so I went looking for the project somewhere else. Not sure why that iso download needs Netsession.

Thanks again,

John C.

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9

Basically a method for start/stop/resume download due to faults, crappy internet

(as I have).

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes