FX3 AN75779 UVC example problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have changed the firmware provided in AN75779.zip  to meet the requirement of my own sensor with the following features:

1.16-bit synchronous parallel data interface

2.16 bits per pixel

3.YUY2 color space

4.1920*1080 pixel resolution

5.30 frames per second

6.Active high line valid signals,Active low frame valid signal.

7.Positive clock edge polarity

For 16-bit synchronous parallel data interface, I go to the Interface Definition tab in GPIF II Designer and choose the 16 Bit option for Data Bus Width, then i go to the state machine tab, change the counter limit value of LD_DATA_COUNT and LD_ADDR_COUNT to 8183.Finally, i update the cyfxgpif2config.h in original firmware project,andmake sure the iomatrix configuration in the firmware has the isDQ32Bit parameter set to CyFalse.

For 1920*1080 pixel resolution, I change the related content of descriptors as follow,

/* Class specific Uncompressed VS format descriptor */
       0x10,                           /* X dimension of the picture aspect ratio; Non-interlaced */
       0x09,                           /* Y dimension of the pictuer aspect ratio:Non-interlaced */

/* Class specific Uncompressed VS frame descriptor */
       0x80, 0x07,                     /* Width in pixel */
       0x38, 0x04,                     /* Height in pixel */

and changed the probe control setting.

My sensor can output the data.After all, I build the firmware project and download the .img file into FX3 and preview real-time video use software like AMCap/VirtualDub, the system could work, the video is abnormal,the image is attached,it like the U data and V data in the video are inverse. And the AMCap/VirtualDub could not read the video information like resolution.

I don't knoe what I should modify.

I hope someone could help me, Thank you.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

and in the running time, sometiomes it will appear the following information, but not always.

Error in multichannelcommitbuffer: Code = 71, size = 3FF0, dmaDone 8

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please create a Tech Suppor Case with us.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,Madhu

How can I create a Tech Suppor Case with your company?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

In our website, go to MyCases option from the menu on the top right.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes