Documentation (DataSheet) for the BCM943362WCD4 (the module not just the wifi chip)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our hardware guys would like to get details about the dimensions of the boards, the locations and dimensions of the pads etc. and I cannot find such a document on the community documentation. The only thing I could find was the schematic for the module. Can someone please point to me to some additional documentation for the module to help HW engineers integrate the module into our design.

Thanks

Kartik

0 Likes
1 Solution
12 Replies
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

Welcome to " Universal Scientific Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.

The module is made by USI.  Here is more information, you would have to contact USI for the datasheet.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry... but I think I'm pretty confused. I was under the impression that the BCM943362WCD4 ( the red board on the evaluation platform) is something that could be used directly in a design and that the board could be manufactured. We were hoping to use it as is and wanted the data sheet and information for the board.

THe WM-N-BM-09 is a SiP correct? Does it provide access to all the pins that the BCM943362WCD4 does? For instance does it provide ADC access ? I found a document on the WM-N-BM-14 and that did not provide access to the ADCs on the STM MCU. The BCM944362WCD4 does.

Thanks for all the help, information and above all patience.. .

Regards

Kartik    

0 Likes

You are correct - I thought you wanted information on the SIP itself.

Do the Schematics in the SDK help?  Or are you looking for something else?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear in my post, but we are not looking to use another product. We are going to use the BCM943362WCD4 as is. I would appreciate a data sheet for the board to get a handle on the dimensions and other mechanical and electrical characteristics.

0 Likes

I assume you saw the schematics already in the SDK?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i did, however it did not have the mechanical dimensions. This is the what our hardware engineer in China asked us:

"We also know that red is the WiFi module, but can not find the detailed size, the pads and the pads distance, etc.thanks!"

Thanks   

Kartik

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The schematics were not sufficient. I'm looking for a document that will describe the mechanical dimensions of the board and the size and distances of the pads, etc.

Thanks

Kartik    

0 Likes

OK. I  will get the Mech. Specs.

Would the Allegro brd files help?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot @gangi ... really appreciate it

0 Likes
JoYi_1844281
Level 6
Level 6
100 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 likes received

I think you should ask first question is where to buy BCM943362WCD4 ?

0 Likes