BCM 20730 Datasheet?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently came across a module built around the BCM20730 that I would like to customize firmware for, but I can't seem to find a datasheet or any development documentation of any kind for.

Am I blind and not looking in the right place? Is there something special about the '30 that makes it inaccessible to the WICED community, but the '32 and '36 are fair game?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the BCM20730 is not one of the products supported within the Broadcom BLE community.  This product would need to be supported through the more traditional support channel which requires an NDA and local Broadcom/Distribution Partner FAE support along with Docsafe access (internal support site).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the BCM20730 is not one of the products supported within the Broadcom BLE community.  This product would need to be supported through the more traditional support channel which requires an NDA and local Broadcom/Distribution Partner FAE support along with Docsafe access (internal support site).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's pretty much what I suspected. Thank you very much for confirming it for me.

0 Likes