Creation of BLE Library

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, We are trying to create a BLE Library with a customized profile. But are facing issues in including the Cypress base BLE Library. Please suggest the steps.   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The requirement is not very clear. Are you trying to create a custom component (based on BLE) with your own custom source files and you want to add this as a dependency on your final project? If so, you fist need to create a library project.  Please refer to component author guide. Once the library project is created, you can add the .cyprj file of this to the main project's dependency.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

What exactly is your problem? Its very simple to create your own profile, juts add a BLE component and edit its configuration. Have a look at AN91162.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have already created a customized profile, and now need to add this piece of code as a C library in the final project. But once I am trying to create a C Library, I am not able to add BLE as a component and moreover I tried adding headers manually but all depenceies are not getting resolved.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The requirement is not very clear. Are you trying to create a custom component (based on BLE) with your own custom source files and you want to add this as a dependency on your final project? If so, you fist need to create a library project.  Please refer to component author guide. Once the library project is created, you can add the .cyprj file of this to the main project's dependency.

0 Likes