1) Does your stack support Connection Signature Resolving Key (CSRK) data transfers?
2) How does your stack produce the ³Mrand² and ³Srand² input values during pairing?
<<< Implemented in hardware.
3) Does your stack support all 3 LE pairing models: Just Works, Out of Band, and Pass Key Entry?
<<< We support all 3.
4) If your stack supports the Out of Band association model, please describe how the APIs retrieve and use the OOB information before pairing.
<<< Refer to hello_sensor.c from SDK 2.0.1. (#defines for PASSKEY_PAIRING and OOB_PAIRING)
5) Does your stack support the LE privacy feature?
6) What is the maximum and minimum encryption key length parameters for your LE stack used during pairing?
<<< As of SDK 2.0.1, 16 bytes for both. If you need a ‘minimum’ we can provide an optional patch.