lowpower mode in PSOC4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the differences between "ADC_Stop()/ADC_Start()" and "ADC_Sleep/ADC_Wakeup()" before I enter into deep sleep mode? And if I want less current consumption, which one should I choose?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another question, I used OPAMP module for current sample. If I implement OPAMP_Sleep() before enter into deep sleep mode and execute OPAMP_Wakeup() after WDT wakeup, I found the adc channel for the OPAMP can't read any value, the value was always zero, what's wrong with my design?

Best Regards

Terry

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The Sleep() and Wakup() APIs save or restore the current state of the components which could have been modified by the program before they call the Stop() or Start() functions. The current consumption does not differ between the two methods.

I cannot tell what your issue with ADC might be. When you post your complete project, we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Terry,

Can you please attach the project here. Can you create the technical support case by cypress.com-> Design support -> Create a support case to create the technical support case.

Thanks

Ramesh B

0 Likes