102 - Failed to erase the flash

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I hope this is the right forum for the subject. I have been successfully programming the Proc BLE chip (CYBLE-022001-00) using PSoc Creator 3.3 using KitProg Version 2.12. Today, I have not been able to program and kept getting the error 102. I have lowered the clock speed without success. The issue may be caused by that some changes to the firmware are putting the MCU into a state that is preventing the flash driver from taking control. If this is the case, is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks.

Alex

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Alex.

Can you tell us exactly which board you are using.

Power-cycling or resetting the chip will immediately put it into a state where the programmer gains access. There is no other entry to that system.

You may try to get access to erase the chip using PSoC Programmer v. 3.23.1

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the quick responses.

I am testing on an actual device prototype we made using the CYBLE-022001-00 chip. I tried to erase the flash with PSOC Programmer 3.23.1.2145 but kept getting the SROM timing out error. I unplugged/plugged in KitProg several times without success. I then took out of the battery and put it again as the device does not have a on/off button. I was able to erase the flash.

Thanks again for your help!

Alex

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Congratulations!

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable