Error Message

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Message:sdb.M0018:multiple drivers on signal "Net_44", bit(s) "0".

I was trying to execute a truth table by using AND and OR gates in the schematic.. But it was showing the above error when I took three inputs for all the gates from the same input ports.. 

Can anyone help me on this please

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

When you connect two outputs together, one of them being L and the other one H, what value should the input see? How do you prevent burning of your chip in that case?

Or do you mean connect one output to one input, and the other output to a second input? Thats OK, but this will not result in the error you are seeing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, reddy.

Yes of course we can help, but we really need something to work on. Can you please post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings? To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file. And please name exactly which board you use. CY8CKIT.....

Bob

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

'multiple drivers' mean there are two or more outputs connected together. You should check that.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah but can we not connect two or more outputs as an input to the other Gates??

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

When you connect two outputs together, one of them being L and the other one H, what value should the input see? How do you prevent burning of your chip in that case?

Or do you mean connect one output to one input, and the other output to a second input? Thats OK, but this will not result in the error you are seeing.

0 Likes