How i can process data (4 channel data stored in variables in C) through Low pass filter?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Every One,

I have two channel data stored in variables (initialize in main.C) a shown below:

Channel 1 :

/*Modulation performed between ninety shifted clock signal and adc output*/
        output1_zeroshifted= adc_output*zero_shiftedvalue;

/*Modulation performed between zero shifted clock signal and adc output*/
        output1_ninetyshifted=adc_output*ninety_shiftedvalue;

Channel 2 :

/*Modulation performed between ninety shifted clock signal and adc output*/
        output2_zeroshifted= adc_output*zero_shiftedvalue;

/*Modulation performed between zero shifted clock signal and adc output*/
        output2_ninetyshifted=adc_output*ninety_shiftedvalue;

Now i want to pass each of these data through my digital filter but the problem is that, i can only use one filter block (due to psoc limit). The only way i can think of is to use a digital mux. But, then how i can write the software values into mux?

My Second idea is to write values in VDAC via DMA, i dont know if it is possible but if yes, then how i can do this?

If you have any other idea then please suggest me.

Looking forward for your sugestions.

Regards

makhan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Makhan,

Yes, we have only one Filter Block- but it has two channels. You can feed the inputs to each channel separately.

We have separate pointers for STAGEA, STAGEB and HOLDA, HOLDB - A and B indicating the two channels.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Makhan,

Yes, we have only one Filter Block- but it has two channels. You can feed the inputs to each channel separately.

We have separate pointers for STAGEA, STAGEB and HOLDA, HOLDB - A and B indicating the two channels.

0 Likes