About the Stop Mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_1528391
Level 4
Level 4
First like received First like given

It's written that the Ram status is not retained at stop mode. Does that mean the device removes the peer devices and needs to get paired everytime when he needs to communicate?

0 Likes
4 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

I think the pairing information can be saved to Flash / EEPROM. But the actual BLE connection needs to be reconnected.

0 Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply. Does it save it to Flash/EEPROM by default or is that a thing that i need to implement myself? It's ok that the necessity to reconnect when the device wakes up. But i want to reduce the pairing time because i have limited time to wakeup-get paired-senddata. I can use the Hibernate Mode if Stop Mode causes to increase the communication.

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

I think what you are lookingf for is CyBle_StoreBondingData(). But don't quote me on that, I never used it. You should look at the data sheet and the application notes for the BLE component.

0 Likes

Thank you for the reply. I'm gonna consider that function while looking at the documents. 

0 Likes