how to send device adress of CY8CKIT-042-BLE as raw data

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello ! can you tell me?how to send device adress of CY8CKIT-042-BLE as raw data?

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

When you want to send raw data, you define your own BLE service, define an attribute (as uint8 array) and put the value in there. The CySmart PC application can show you these values as well. AN91162 shows how to create your own custom BLE profile. I also suggest reading all the BLE app notes from Cypress.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

Where do you want to send it to? The other side of the BLE connection should already know this address...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know.but i want to send it as raw data or i want to send some another raw data using some function.i want to see this data on cysmart pc application.can you tell me? how to do it?

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

When you want to send raw data, you define your own BLE service, define an attribute (as uint8 array) and put the value in there. The CySmart PC application can show you these values as well. AN91162 shows how to create your own custom BLE profile. I also suggest reading all the BLE app notes from Cypress.

0 Likes