EZ-BLE PRoC Health Thermometer - Thermister Calc not instanced

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using the sample project called Health Thermometer with the CY8CKIT-042 and I am able to use the PSoC BLE Module. When I change the Project/Device Selector to the EZ-BLE PRoC (CYBLE-022001-eval) - I get an error that the Thermistor Calculator is not instanced. The data sheet for the Thermistor Calculator is silent on why it can not be used with a PRoC.

I am looking for an example project for the EZ-BLE PRoC with analog ADC input design. I come from a PIC background and am new to PSoC Creator and trying to understand how to setup analog inputs to the ADC. thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Frederick that part does not support a Thermistor Calculator so that is why the Thermistor doesn't work. I am sending you a program that should work. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

You mean the PRoC BLE part does not support the Thermister Calculator? If so, I see there is a new PSoC BLE part (CY8LE-014008-EVAL) - does this support the Thermister Calculator? I am looking for an Example project like Day 005 that had a thermister off chip component, or measure an off chip voltage source,  or some other off chip analog input for the ADC - for use with the PRoC or PSoC BLE radio chips. thanks

0 Likes