PSoC_4_BLE_SDCARD

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm working on PSoC 4BLE. I want to store the data in SD card. So i'm using SPI as a emFile. I'm getting the folder created in my SD Card & getting the name which i'm putting there but not getting data in SDCard. What i need to do for getting data?

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is an SD formatter.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Chopra the limit is 2gb for the Sim card component.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Bob,

I'm using 512mb SD card.

0 Likes
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Chopra I am sending you a program that was in the 100 projects in 100 days on Element 14.  It compiles with out errors but has a few warning. Also as I researched this I discovered that the SD card must be formatted for use.  Also this is for the PSOC 4 so you may have to modify it for the PSOC Ble. 

0 Likes
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Here is an SD formatter.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Also one last question why are you not using the F-ram on the PSOC 4 Ble? It is 1 mb in size.

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You Bob,

I have SD formatter & I formatted  the SD Card. Yes i can store the data in F-ram also but for our project purpose i need to use SD Card so when we need data according to time we can take from SD Card. I'll check your project also. Can you please mine.

Thans,

Arpita Chopra

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Arpita When I tried to compile your program it failed saying FS.h was missing.  This file was also missing "MMC_X_HW.h"
I don't know what that file does but the FS.h is used for the SD card I am sure. I don't have an SD socket to try this program but the missing files could be an issue. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I added some libraries in it for FS.h & MMC_X_HW.h

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chopra,

I was wondering if you have solved the issue concerning PSoC 4 BLE and SD card. I am currently working with PSoC 4 BLE and understanding the communication with an SD card using SPI.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Rey,

I'm working on PSoC 4BLE & communicating it with SD card. I'm able to store all the values in my SD card.I'm trying to change the folder name according to time stamping so that day by day folder will be created in SD card with date stamping. So that if we want data of 13 jan we can easily fetch from SD Card.

Thanks,

Arpita

0 Likes