PSOC 5LP and Creator 3.3CP1. USBFS_vnd template bug?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JEv_295166
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hello

I am trying to avoid adding custom code in the #START VENDOR_SPECIFIC_CODE blocks to simplify Git version control management. The particular problem I've run into is that the USBFS_vnd.c template  has a small bug in it. In

path\to\PSoC Creator\3.3\PSoC Creator\psoc\content\CyComponentLibrary\CyComponentLibrary.cylib\USBFS_v2_80\API\USBFS_vnd.c

There is this block of code:

uint8 `$INSTANCE_NAME`_HandleVendorRqst(void) `=ReentrantKeil($INSTANCE_NAME . "_HandleVendorRqst")` {     uint8 requestHandled = `$INSTANCE_NAME`_FALSE;   #ifdef `$INSTANCE_NAME`_HANDLE_VENDOR_RQST_CALLBACK         `$INSTANCE_NAME`_HandleVendorRqst_Callback();     #endif /* `$INSTANCE_NAME`_HANDLE_VENDOR_RQST_CALLBACK */      return(requestHandled); }

By defining the USBFS_1_HANDLE_VENDOR_RQST_CALLBACK macro the relevant HandleVendorRqst_Callback() gets called.

But the return value from the callback is never assigned to the

requestHandled 

local. I'd consider this a bug.  Any thoughts from the panel? If so how should I report this?

TAIA

Jerry

0 Likes
1 Reply
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Can you please upload your project. Also please let us know a brief description about the application also. This will help u.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes