The flash row is not valid for the selected array error - Psoc 4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recently, I bought PSoC® 4 CY8CKIT-049 4xxx Prototyping Kit and I am trying to load a bootable program to it but I got always this error: "The flash row is not valid for the selected array error". I think there isn't any problem with drivers because I could configure its setting with "USB serial configuration utility" How can I solve this problem.

Secondly, without bootloader can I program it with "program" (Ctrl+F5) command in PSoC creator? Because I tried it before but this tool couldn't reach my device.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I solved problem, I hadn't selected a proper bootloader project, after changing this bootloader,  It  worked !

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The -049 board can only be programmed using a bootloader and a bootloadable project. This is due to the snap-off programming part. Probably any of your settings are wrong, can you please post a workspace bundle containig your project and the bootloader to check.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I solved problem, I hadn't selected a proper bootloader project, after changing this bootloader,  It  worked !

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Great! So welcome in the fascinating world of PSoCs!

Happy coding

Bob

0 Likes