i download the hex into fx2lp's ram ,but it can not function ,my control panel crashed

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

i download the hex into fx2lp's ram ,but it can not function , so i use the oscillograph to view the waveform of  SDA pin.it shows that ,as long as i download the hex file into the ram using the control panel and click the reconnect button , the waveform is a endless square wave . after that, my control panel crashed. what should i do ???

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Do you use a Fx2lp DVK or your own board? In case if your own board does it meet all our schematic and layout guidelines? Please contact Tech Support.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ! yeah , i do exactly use the fx2lp Dvk , i just don't know why it happens? recently days i remove the e2prom out of my FX2LP  the problem won't happen again .. but strangely , after i program another Fx2lp's e2prom  with slave.iic, a new problem is comming. i found the PID and VID in my Device manager don't match with one in your example??  PS: iic file is generated by the Keil .

Regards,                    

Birkeyang

0 Likes