Adressing multiple PSoC devices with CyUSBDevice and USBDevice list

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure this has been posted but it is not easy to find.

Does anyone have a working c# example of how to address 1 of n number of PSoC devices that are connected to USB?

I found a 2 device streamer example but could not determine how to create handles to each one of the connected devices using my app.

I would like to work with a number of cy8ckit-030's in one application.

I have individual serial numbers in each kit and all use the Cypress as shipped VID PID.

Any advice would be much appeciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can check the following attachment. It will display all the connected devices with there VID,PID and serial_numbers. If you open the application you can find the handle tot he devices, you can use them to send the data.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can check the following attachment. It will display all the connected devices with there VID,PID and serial_numbers. If you open the application you can find the handle tot he devices, you can use them to send the data.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Rash, I have converted this to a forms based VS 2013 c# program and now understand how to iterate using indexes over the CyUSB.dll calls to extract any particular information I require.

0 Likes