Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I create a design project.  I create two library projects.  I declare that the design project has code dependencies on both of the library projects.

I build everything.

The link step fails because only one of the libxxx.a or libyyy.a files (generated by building the library projects) is added to the linker command line.   I can control which one is added to the linker line by the order in which I add the dependencies (not the order in which they are listed).   It appears that the first dependency that is added is respected and the second one is ignored.

Is this a known bug/restriction?

Any thoughts on work arounds? (besides jamming the two libraries together into one library project and messing up my nice factoring)

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talked to Cypress support about this today, sent them an example.   The above behavior is a bug.  They are working on it.   A work around is to make the dependencies also be component dependencies even though there are no components in the libraries.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talked to Cypress support about this today, sent them an example.   The above behavior is a bug.  They are working on it.   A work around is to make the dependencies also be component dependencies even though there are no components in the libraries.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Thank you for keeping us informed!

Bob

0 Likes