LCD TFT 3.2' ILI9341 use mode 16 bit data communicate with Psoc 5lp

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
song_285461
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hello every one: I am coding for LCD TFT 3.3 ILI 9341 use Psoc5Lp, My proplem is wrong color of image when display it on LCD. Image is blurred, image not incorrect.

Please see file of me (project and image ).

Please help me!

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Probably you don't transfer the image data as the display expects. Check with the data sheest that the color data is in the correct order ( both bit-order, byte-order). Check the wiring of the databus, maybe you switched some bits.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Probably you don't transfer the image data as the display expects. Check with the data sheest that the color data is in the correct order ( both bit-order, byte-order). Check the wiring of the databus, maybe you switched some bits.

0 Likes

Hello hli. can you  see my code?, I am try my best but i dont do that. 

0 Likes

Since I don't have any experiences with that particular controller, I did not look at the code. I just drew some conclusions from what the picture looks like (ans looks like the bit order of the color data is wrong).

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi sonnv11

​I am looking on your schematic and code 😉

Is there a specific reason you are trying to get the timing together by yourself?
I have the same display controler running here and I am using the Graphic LCD Interface block from Cypress.
Have a look at the attached sample project which also has the required initialization. 

I have transfered an Arduino library to PsoC and in that sample there are some routines to draw some primitives (working) and picture load from SD which I did not try / use
Maybe this examples help you a bit further!?

All the Best
Frank

0 Likes
song_285461
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Thank so much hli, Because your suggestions help me fix errors. Have some capacitor in data bus, i break them then it work well, my code is true. 

Thank for franksanderdo. I will use your project in next my project.

0 Likes