How to make the android mobile phone to scanning the ble device?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

In your example, the bluetooth device just can be scanned by cysmrt software. I want the device listed on the system bluetooth devices table. what can i configure the cyble device?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think, you must programm your cypress controller.

you can find the example code and design in the dokument I attached from the page 22  to activate the bluetooth.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Are you testing on Android or iOS? I just checked the BLE Battery Level Example project on android phone and could see the device listed under system bluetooth devices and could connect and pair to it.

In case of iOS, not all profiles may be supported to list under the Bluetooth devices while advertising. For e.g., BLE Keyboard service would be shown under iOS devices in case you also advertise the Service UUID.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Android phone. I just try the BLE Battery Leverl Example, but I still can not see teh device listed under system bluetooth devices.

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Is your phone BLE compatible (not just BlueTooth 2.x or 4.x, but really BLE)?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

HuaWei honor 6. I can find the device listed on cysmart softwart on the phone, not in the system list.

0 Likes

When the CySmart software can find (and use) the device, then everything is fine. I think most Android phones don't really show BLE-only devices in their BlueTooth list - you need a proper software for that.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think, you must programm your cypress controller.

you can find the example code and design in the dokument I attached from the page 22  to activate the bluetooth.

0 Likes