BLE - software with 250 mtu

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

i am a student and i am working on BLE, i am intend to buy cypress BLE dongle 931,

1. Is cypress ble dongle 931, does it support other ble controllers from TI, Brodcom, etc...

2. If I bought  the dongle, i want to send and receive 255 bytes in one event, (MTU), is it possible, 

2. And i need an software application, that i can receive all the bytes, and log then to text file.

I need your help.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

It should be compatible with any other BLE Product following the specification. I think the CySmart App can be used.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It should be compatible with any other BLE Product following the specification. I think the CySmart App can be used.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, 

specification like i want to use with nexux 5x cellphone it has bluetooth 4.2., i want to receive on PC. hope your post help me

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,  

i just checked the websie of cypress, i found cy5677 dongle, which perfectly sets our development, but it is not available(out of stock),

can i go for cy5670 for the development, what is difference between Cy5677 and Cy5670 can you guys please update, 

Thank You

0 Likes