100 Projects 009 Dynamic Broadcaster Does Not Work

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ToVa_285016
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Hi,

I am working on project 009, the dynamic broadcaster, and after I load the project onto my board, it does not work.  The green light that is supposed to come on does not, and debugging shows it stuck at line 509 in CyFlash.c.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Tom

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

The answer I got from my case:

Hello Tom, Yes,I was able to reproduce the issue you are mentioning about, This is because the functionality of the API Cyble_GapUpdateAdvData() is changed from PC 3.1 to PC 3.3.(>BLE 2.1)

In PC 3.1 , we have to call the API Cyble_GapUpdateAdvData()when bless state is active. In PC 3.3 we have to call the API Cyble_GapUpdateAdvData() when bless state is closed.

By changing line 221 in main.c from if(CyBle_GetBleSsState() == CYBLE_BLESS_STATE_ACTIVE) to if(CyBle_GetBleSsState() == CYBLE_BLESS_STATE_EVENT_CLOSE) you will be able to see manufacturing data changing. We are currently in the process of updating this project as well.

Thanks Bharadhwaj

This fixed the issues.
Tom​

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Do you see the same issues when you load other projects also? Or just this one? 

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes

Hi,

The answer I got from my case:

Hello Tom, Yes,I was able to reproduce the issue you are mentioning about, This is because the functionality of the API Cyble_GapUpdateAdvData() is changed from PC 3.1 to PC 3.3.(>BLE 2.1)

In PC 3.1 , we have to call the API Cyble_GapUpdateAdvData()when bless state is active. In PC 3.3 we have to call the API Cyble_GapUpdateAdvData() when bless state is closed.

By changing line 221 in main.c from if(CyBle_GetBleSsState() == CYBLE_BLESS_STATE_ACTIVE) to if(CyBle_GetBleSsState() == CYBLE_BLESS_STATE_EVENT_CLOSE) you will be able to see manufacturing data changing. We are currently in the process of updating this project as well.

Thanks Bharadhwaj

This fixed the issues.
Tom​

0 Likes