SPI and Clock issues

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PaDo_1228851
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

I want to use my CY8CKIT-042-BLE to configue an SPI that will drive an external Sharp Memory LCD.  The Sharp must be clocked at a frequency between .5 and 1.0 MgHz.   And it must also have a 1Hz or so clock for non-polarization purposes.  Not having any luck with the (widely spread) documentation on how to make an SPI or PSoC 4 BLE system output a .5-1 MgHz clock or a 1Hz clock.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Use two TCPWM and configure it as PWM to generate pulses of a defined frequency and duty-cycle.

Feed them with an appropriate clock and connect the outputs to pin components. Quite easy, goes faster than it takes to write tis message.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
PaDo_1228851
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Use two TCPWM and configure it as PWM to generate pulses of a defined frequency and duty-cycle.

Feed them with an appropriate clock and connect the outputs to pin components. Quite easy, goes faster than it takes to write tis message.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

i am a student and i am working on BLE, i am intend to buy cypress BLE dongle 931,

1. Is cypress ble dongle 931, does it support other ble controllers from TI, Brodcom, etc...

2. If I bought  the dongle, i want to send and receive 255 bytes in one event, (MTU), is it possible, 

2. And i need an software application, that i can receive all the bytes, and log then to text file.

I need your help.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes