communicate two CY8CKIT-042-BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello there i want to send data using CY8CKIT-042-BLE using one board. and using another board i want to receive. can you help me how to do it??

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the central project, we check if the advReport matches with that of the Peripheral. If so, connect automatically.

case CYBLE_EVT_GAPC_SCAN_PROGRESS_RESULT:

if((advReport->eventType == CYBLE_GAPC_SCAN_RSP) && (advReport->data[1] == 0xff) \
                    && (advReport->data[2] == 0x31)  && (advReport->data[3] == 0x01) \
                    && (advReport->data[4] == 0x3b) && (advReport->data[5] == 0x04))
            {
                peerDeviceFound = true;

}

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You may freely use the second board just the same as the PRoC dongle, there is no deep difference between them from the view of BLE connection.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have one question

https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day020_BLE...

here central connects automatically when peripheral advertises. how such thing happens??

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the central project, we check if the advReport matches with that of the Peripheral. If so, connect automatically.

case CYBLE_EVT_GAPC_SCAN_PROGRESS_RESULT:

if((advReport->eventType == CYBLE_GAPC_SCAN_RSP) && (advReport->data[1] == 0xff) \
                    && (advReport->data[2] == 0x31)  && (advReport->data[3] == 0x01) \
                    && (advReport->data[4] == 0x3b) && (advReport->data[5] == 0x04))
            {
                peerDeviceFound = true;

}

0 Likes