Using PSoC Programmer 3.24.0 instead of PSoC Creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaPi_1514011
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hi,

We the EZ-BLE PRoC Module with PRoC BLE.  Been PSoC Creator to develop but looking to enable others to flash our boards.

I assumed that PSoC Programmer would do this yet in the device list, cannot find the chip used in it (CYBL10X6X range). 

As CYBL10X6X is the Device Family, I'd expect it to be in the Programmer list, but it isn't.

Please help.

Thanks, Dave

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

David, I'm not sure about why it is not in the list, but I use PSoC Programmer v 3.24.0 to program EZ-BLE PRoC modules using the MiniProg3.  I've never looked at whether the device is listed or available.  I just choose the hex file from Creator connect to the device and program.

Best regards,

Matthew Sund

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

David, I'm not sure about why it is not in the list, but I use PSoC Programmer v 3.24.0 to program EZ-BLE PRoC modules using the MiniProg3.  I've never looked at whether the device is listed or available.  I just choose the hex file from Creator connect to the device and program.

Best regards,

Matthew Sund

0 Likes

You are right.  I just tried that and it appeared to work.  Thank you.

I did have to set appropriate voltage etc. as it defaulted to 5V... a lower default might be safer 🙂

It selected family CY8C4xxxx-BLE after programming, which is not something I could select before.   Odd.

Thanks!

0 Likes