Get image from creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is possible to export the .cysch diagram, as graphic image, for documentation purpose?

Thanks, Fabrizio

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Fabrizio!

Quite better! There is an entry in Creator under the Build-menu: "Generate Project Datasheet". This will give you a PDF-file with alll the information you need (and a bit more). Complete documentation.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Fabrizio!

Quite better! There is an entry in Creator under the Build-menu: "Generate Project Datasheet". This will give you a PDF-file with alll the information you need (and a bit more). Complete documentation.

Bob

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Or you can press "Alt-PrintScreen", which pastes the current window as bitmap into the clipboard. From there you can import into any graphics program.

0 Likes

I forgot to mention that Windows Snipit Tool also offers a pen and highlighter tool that lets you call attention to specific parts of your screen shot. This saves you from having to use a separate image editor to make simple notes.

0 Likes
JeCo_264681
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

I like Bob's suggestion better than mine because I did not know Creator offers that print to pdf tool with config info included. The method I have always used is the Windows (7 to 10) Accessories Snipit tool. Just drag the cursor around a rectangular area of the screen and save to jpeg or pdf. Before you do this, turn off the grid marks in the General option configuration so you get a plain white background.

The advantage of Snipit is that you can get a JPEG which can be imported into documents. This method also lets you crop to any area of the screen you want.

0 Likes