ADC data on uart

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am doing a project on BLE devices.My application is to send the adc data to mobile. i bought the CY8CKIT-042-BLE  AND CY8CKIT-143 PSOC® 4 BLE 256K MODULE. in this first i need the program for ADC. i have installed PSOC creator and PSOC programmer and related softwares. i found the code examples in c\psoc\examples. i took the (ADC with Differential Preamplifier Example Project) code. i checked the ADC data for channel 3 and 4 but channel 3 gives the 650 mv without giving any input. when iam giving 1 volt to the channel 3 it gives 0025 or  -1 volt. i need the code examples for CY8C4248LQI-BL483. Can anyone suggest how to proceed.

Thanks in Advance

Eshwar  

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Eshwar!

To exactly check what seemingly does not work as expected we would like to see your project. Can you please post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings? To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.My project is smart weigh scale.i need to display the weight on my mobile.for this iam using load sensors and  CCY8CKIT-143 PSOC® 4 BLE 256K MODULE.so i need the program for ADC to convert load sensor data into digital.another program is for to send ADC data to mobile via bluetooth.i bought the CY8CKIT-042-BLE pioneer base board,CY8C4248BLQI-BL483 module,CY8C4247BLQI-BL483 module. i have installed the PSOC creator and i saw the examples for 2428 module.first iam trying to display the adc 3rd channel data on terminal. for this i took the "ADC with Differential Preamplifier"  code example. i dumped the program and checked the result.without giving any input the 3rd channel gives 650mv and if iam giving 1v as input to the 3rd channel it gives 0025 or 0030 mv. so please help me in adc programming i connected the P0.5 and P12.6 and i set the J16 jumper to 5v.what else modifications are required in hardware. 
 thanks 
Eshwar

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Can you please post your complete project

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i need to display the weight on my mobile through bluetooth. this is my task.for this i need adc programming.i am using CY8C4248LQI-BL-483.

0 Likes