Making an exisiting arduino project PSoC 4 BLE compatable

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone!!

I don't know if this is the right place to post my query in this community if not so please excuse me for doing that.

I wanted to know that how can i use the (J2) headers on my Cypress PSoC 4 BLE pioneer kit and modify the an existing arduino code in my PSoC Creator.

I want to experiment this as this will help in adding BLE compatibility to my existing project in arduino.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        There is a Cypress document that explains how to run an Arduino program on the PSOC 4 device. Check out100 projects in 100 days. You will find an example of an Arduino Internet shield converted to run on a PSOC 4. I don't know the number however.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Its not trivial to port an Arduino project over to a PSoC (apart from simple stuff like setting GPIOs). Its best to rewrite the code, using all thr hardware components that the PSoC has.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        There is a Cypress document that explains how to run an Arduino program on the PSOC 4 device. Check out100 projects in 100 days. You will find an example of an Arduino Internet shield converted to run on a PSOC 4. I don't know the number however.   
0 Likes
JeCo_264681
Level 5
Level 5
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

I think bobgoar is suggesting you go to Element14 website and there doing a search for "Arduino Cypress BLE"

Let us know if that finds a solution -- or not.