Voltage and current measurement

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

how to measure the voltage and current in PSoC5LP?? I tried with the ADC but i am getting the expected output.

thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There are some example projects using the ADC. In Creator Start Page use "Find Example Project" flll in PSoC5 family and look at the ADC projects. When having any further problems, consider  posting your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

There are some example projects using the ADC. In Creator Start Page use "Find Example Project" flll in PSoC5 family and look at the ADC projects. When having any further problems, consider  posting your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the response Bob.

I have gone through the examples. but could not succeed. i want to measure the voltage from 2V to 18 V. but it is not giving me the correct output.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Do not fry your PSoC!!! Input voltages are limited to VDDA which may not be higher than 5V. You will need a resistor ladder to reduce your input voltage to a maximum of your selected VRef of your ADC.

Bob

0 Likes