Wireless module? using PSoC 4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

We want to capture serial data - current sensing - to M series and transmit to a wireless network.  Any options available using  the PSoC 4 archetiture?

0 Likes
4 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        If you have the new PSOC 4 M board kit it has a foot print for a PSOC ble module.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Bob, Thks for your post. Yes and BLE is not the requirement. Should have added 802.11.   
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is a module that will work. ARDUINO  A000058  ADD-ON CARD, WIFI SHIELD R3, INT ANT. You can get it from Element 14 store. 

I am sending you a program that works with this module it is written for a PSOC 4 if you want to use it with a PSOC 4 m then you would need to change the device.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bob,  Your post is timely.  We have a contract with Power Integrations.  I mention them by name because they have a relationship with Cypress and naturally would like to use them. Tomorrow we have a presentation to show all the Wi-Fi module - MCU combinations that can connect to a Cloud Service like AWS.  Now, I can include the PSoC 4 - Arduino shield in the presentation.   

0 Likes