Central role with Bonding and encription

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Im trying to make a BLE central device that will connect to another bt 4.1 peripheral for IAS alarm setup. Im using Day 6 Central IAS as starting point. My peripheral has encryption and bonding requirements. I was able to connect to it and do some action with USB BLE dongle i just want to make it as standalone.

In day 6 project ive enabled security and bonding in BLE component. as well as added AUTH events. But im still not able to make write successfully to peripheral.

Any idea is appreciated?

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

What exactly is going wrong when you try to write? Is any API failing? If so, could you infer anything from the return type? Please contact the Tech Support if you need assistance.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Marko...upload your code. Maybe then will be able to find error.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,
sorry on delayed response. Ive bee quite busy on EW2016 in NUE. Over there i met your colleagues and showed them issue, we agreed that I need first to get in hands the 4.2 module and we will escalate issue on your SR. Once we get solution i will post it here for the sake of all people on forum.