Error in project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All,

I made the schematic for my first cypress project but have some errors which im not able to find which i have attahced. It seems the error may be in LPCOMP and ADC connections to external pins. Sorry for my nusance, 1st project it is.

Thanks

Ashutosh

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The two information messages just preceiding the errors are the cause. You have used the (dedicated) pins for the LPComp by your UART.

First approach I usually take is to set all pins to <auto assign...> and let the fitter choose.

When you got stuck it is always advisable to post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

The two information messages just preceiding the errors are the cause. You have used the (dedicated) pins for the LPComp by your UART.

First approach I usually take is to set all pins to <auto assign...> and let the fitter choose.

When you got stuck it is always advisable to post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes