Miniprog3 not supporting CYBLE-022001?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
JeSy_1305731
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

I am trying to run / program a CYBLE-022001 and debug with miniprog3, and the PSOC Creator 3.3 sp1 and I get the following message

The device was recognized, but PSoC Creator doe not support using it at this time?  

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You probably need to update your Miniprog3. Connect it to your PC, start Cypress Programmer 3.24, select the Miniprog3, go to "Utilities" and update the firmware. When finished, re-plug the Miniprog3 to make sure the needed new drivers get loaded.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
JeSy_1305731
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

yep thats what I thought as well, it tells me It is upto date?

0 Likes
lock attach
JeSy_1305731
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

I changed to 3.3v and checked settings, it says timeout?  I verified connections, and measured power with meter

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you try connector to 5p and Power cycle?

0 Likes
JeSy_1305731
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

it was hardware error, it is working now, I do not know what drawing i got information from, on one of the schematics of the BLE development boards, there was source resistor in series, so on my board I coppied this,  I swapped out 1K resistor, with 100 Ohms and got the timeout error, then swapped out the 100 Ohm with a 0 Ohm now it works.  My Bad, 

0 Likes