Can I use PSOC 4 BLE to transfer analog signals to PC?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am very new to PSOC programming. I basically need to get voltage readings from an electric (voltage divider) circuit and transfer it to a PC over Bluetooth. Is it possible to do this using PSoC 4 BLE pioneer kit, or any other PSoC device? If so, then can someone please give me some guidelines on how I should proceed? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

In blue color are all external parts and connections. You find those in Creator Component Catalog under "Off Chip"-tab.The SW2 in your case is to be found on the CY8CKIT-042 BLE Pioneer kit. Have a look into the schematics.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Rawnak: Here is a program that sends data with a temperature to the dongle using the ADC component.  You can modify it as you need too.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ! I have a question regarding this project. Which components has been used for the button? I have attached a snapshot of the part of the top design schematic I am referring to. 

Kind Regards

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

In blue color are all external parts and connections. You find those in Creator Component Catalog under "Off Chip"-tab.The SW2 in your case is to be found on the CY8CKIT-042 BLE Pioneer kit. Have a look into the schematics.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. It was the "Dedicated Interrupt" in the "Input" tab that I hadn't enabled and hence was not being able to connect the interrupt to the switch. 

0 Likes