if INSAMP can subtract two tension ( sinusoidal voltage - square voltage)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey

psoc designer 5.1 (CY8C27643-24PVXI)

i would like to know if  BPF2 (Two-Pole Band Pass Filter) and INSAMP (Three Op-Amp Topology) can help me to :

1-BPF2:to filter square voltage (input) to have sinusoidal voltage (output) .

2-INSAMP: subtract two tension ( sinusoidal voltage(output of BPF2) - square voltage(input of BPF2) ) 

if there are any problem,help me to correct.

thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

You can use BPF2 and INSAMP (Three Op-Amp) to find the difference between a square wave voltage and its equivalent sine wave (or its fundamental frequency). A BPF4 will be more accurate than a BPF2.

For BPF2, the center frequencies can range between 20Hz and 200kHz, while for the BPF4 it ranges between 20Hz and 150kHz.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

You can use BPF2 and INSAMP (Three Op-Amp) to find the difference between a square wave voltage and its equivalent sine wave (or its fundamental frequency). A BPF4 will be more accurate than a BPF2.

For BPF2, the center frequencies can range between 20Hz and 200kHz, while for the BPF4 it ranges between 20Hz and 150kHz.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, but it's impossible to connect the output BPF4 or BPF2 to the input of INSAMP ? 

0 Likes