How  does Psoc4 communicate with computer ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I need help, Psoc4 is connected to computer  and Computer is connected to internet . I am using window  I have created web page , there are two buttons on web page , ON and OFF , if I press ON button on web page , the led that is connected to p1.6 on psoc kit should be “on’’ and If   I press OFF button on web page ,led should be turn  “off’’. I don't understand how to with PSoc4

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You will have to write a windows C# program to send the On/Off information to an interface of the PC.

This can be

• USB
  •     
  • Emulated COM Port
  •    

Both methods use USB interface on PC and PSoC4. Are you using a Cypress Prototype kit or a Cypress Pioneer Kit? Which one??

There is an easy connection using an UART on the PSoC4 side and a bridge within the programming part of the Cypress boards.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have CY8CKIT-049-4200 device. how to transfer data from PC via usb to PSOC 4 kit ?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

No chance to do that with that kit in an easy way. Get a CY8CKIT-043 

which has a buit-in UART-USB bridge. Additionally allows for debugging and does not need a Bootloader.

Bob

0 Likes