BLE_RTC limited to IOS?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

compared between IOS and Android, the example named 'PSOC4_BLE_RTC' showed different result.

almost function in IOS. their function worked well, but In Android, strings in Uart resulted in broken character. and

in the process of connecting. Almost trying is failed because of unknown error. the contens message is ' can not connect'

in this case, the example only for IOS??? In datasheet. explain by using IOS, but do not say 'can not use android'

- sean

0 Likes
3 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Dinaline: This will not work with Android only Apple Phones.  I tried it on my Android and it didn't work so I contacted Cypress engineers and they said it works on Apple only. I borrowed an Apple phone from a friend and it worked as per the PDF. If you want to use it with an Android you need to write an app for the Android software.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. if you can contact with Cypress engineers, which point related to IOS? I tried to find that point which is speciallized in IOS. But i couldn't find them.

Thanks your effort

- sean

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the result of searching, that's why This example limited to ios is characteristic of IOS. Because Internal function called current service

is inserted. but android is not

0 Likes