How to use built-in self test APIs in Psoc Creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone

I'm a new user of Psoc Creator 3.3, I'm trying to get the parasitic capacitance value of Cap Sense V2.30. In the datasheet I found that we could use a BIST API called  CapSense_GetSensorCp(), however, it doesn't work when I called this API in main, I took a screenshot of both datasheet and the error information.

Anyone knows about these APIs ?

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
1 Solution
VMED
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 5 replies posted
        Hi, once you check "Enable built-in self-test" checkbox on the General tab of the CapSense_CSD customizer, you're able to use CapSense_GetSensorCp function provided in the generated CapSense_CSD_BIST.c/.h.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum!

It is always easier for us when we can check your projext and not only some code-snippets os screen shots. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file. Are you using a Cypress Kit? Which one??

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same question - not sure it's worth uploading a bundle for mine.  In the CSD datasheet it lists a function CapSense_GetSensorCp, but autocomplete can't find it, and it doesn't compile.  Maybe we need to include something or enable a switch?

Johann

0 Likes
VMED
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 5 replies posted
        Hi, once you check "Enable built-in self-test" checkbox on the General tab of the CapSense_CSD customizer, you're able to use CapSense_GetSensorCp function provided in the generated CapSense_CSD_BIST.c/.h.   
0 Likes