Engineering Design Services With Speciality in Broadcom BLE Firmware + Hardward

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All!

This is a general post for anyone looking for freelance designers that specialize in BLE and WiFi. I have Hardware/Firmware/Embedded experience from Apple, Intel, IBM, and HP. I have a Computer Engineering degree from Georgia Tech. I have had product contributions in Intel Core i (Sandybridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Broadwell), iPad (1st generation), iPhone (3GS), HP Photosmart printers, and Macbook product lines. I have a full portfolio and working PCBs that I can demo with the BCM20736S. I have firmware coded. I have hardware layouts for accelerometers, speakers, buzzers, vibrators, temperature sensors, thermocouples, ambient light sensing, angular rate (inertia) sensors, motor controllers, magnetometers, and more.

I can give quotes in single units or quantity that include the assembly process within 36 hours (I have already created the supply chain for you on the board build up). I can deliver up to 10k boards with a 35 day lead time through my vendor. 

I attached a resume. You are welcome to look me up on LinkedIn (George Melcer) and my portfolio at (www.getthegizmo.com). I can provide references for the quality of my work along with in-person/video demos.

Feel free to send me an email at george@boxunfolded.com.

Thank You and Looking Forward,

George

1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Thanks for the note George.  We're looking forward to leveraging some of your expertise to help some of the users here on the forum resolve their technical issues. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Thanks for the note George.  We're looking forward to leveraging some of your expertise to help some of the users here on the forum resolve their technical issues. 

0 Likes