Stream_IN for EZ USB FX3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I just wanted some more explanation of the example "streamIN" in the application note AN65974:

I'm actually trying to send data from my FPGA to my computer through the FX3 board. When doing the loopback example everything is fine and I get the data I send , however when trying the streamIN example I don't get anything: I only get failures !!

What I want to do is send personalized data and see what I send on the control center application : do you have any idea how to do this please ?

Thank you for you help,

Sameh

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It should work. How many bytes are you sending from the master FPGA? If you are sending short packets you should assert the PKTEND from the master. If you are not doing this, data will not get committed to the USB side.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I left the default values I guess: I'm using the "fpga_streamIN" program in my FPGA.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I found the problem : I just changed BURST_LEN from 16 to 8 ( in the cyfxslfifosync.h just after #ifdef STREAM_IN_OUT ) and it solved the problem.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

just adding that I'm working with a 16 bit transfer and not 32 bit

0 Likes