USE CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit to program another ble chip

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
algic_767251
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I started a new BLUETOOTH project and so I choose the Cypress solution. Last month I started doing some experiments with "CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit". Good examples. Now I would like to program my board using the kit programming pins (see j11 connector). The microcontroller on the board is the cy8c4127lqi-bl473. Unfortunately the psoc-creator and the psoc-programmer not recognize il chip. What should I watch inside the board ? Best regard. Alberto

0 Likes
1 Solution
algic_767251
Level 1
Level 1

Hi BMAH,

I have found the problem... for routing problems the SDAT-pin was reversed with the SCLK-pin ... so now it works.

Best regards

Alberto

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alberto,

From the problem description, it seems like the device cannot be acquired in Programmer. Can you share the schematic of your board? Did you connect any external voltage to the VCCD Pin? If so, please remove it.

0 Likes

Hi,

on pin VCC I connected a capacitor of 1uF ... below my scheme...

I forgot to mention that the power pins have already 'inverted them as your specification.

Best regards

Alberto

0 Likes
algic_767251
Level 1
Level 1

Hi BMAH,

I have found the problem... for routing problems the SDAT-pin was reversed with the SCLK-pin ... so now it works.

Best regards

Alberto

0 Likes