Unable to save the workspace's user data file

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is really annoying. I created a project under a local drive, and the second time I tried to open it, PSoC Creator 3.3 gives this warning:

Unable to save the workspace's user data file [cywrk]: (Access to the path [cywrk] is denied.). Address the error in order to save the user info.

When I click Show Details:

The user data file contains information on the state of your workspace, but is not necessary for the workspace.

The most annoying part is that the warning just keep jumping out, and I have to close the program under Task Manager. My path does not contain any space or weird characters, not even dashes or underscores. 

How do I avoid this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum!

I would suggest you to check the win access rights of the folders and files created at the first session. Also, I would try to run Creator with admin rights. Which OS are you using?

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum!

I would suggest you to check the win access rights of the folders and files created at the first session. Also, I would try to run Creator with admin rights. Which OS are you using?

Bob

0 Likes