FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3 build problems

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a FX3 project that builds fine using FX3_SDK_Windows_v1.3.3 (Windows7, ezUsbSuite). I wanted to move it under Linux and I have installed FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3 (Ubuntu12.04, ezUsbSuite)

First, automatically generated makefile does not set target properly and I have to modify it manually. Second, suite cannot link libraries even after I have added lib names and lib path exclusively.

Does anybody have similar issues transitioning FX3 Windows projects to Linux? Are there special steps to do this?

Regards,

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

When you try to import the example projects in the linux system, do you face similar issues? If not, this should be a problem. How exactly are you porting the project

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Madhu,

I do not import any samples and I expect that the way I am porting project is causing issues. That is why I am asking about particular steps to port.

What I am doing is: modifying compiler, include, lib paths to make sure all includes are visible. I did not change project or cproject files. 

I will appreciate any help.

Regards,

0 Likes